Details of the .eappxbundle file extension
The table below provides useful information about the .eappxbundle file extension. It answers questions such as:
- What is the .eappxbundle file?
- What program do I need to open a .eappxbundle file?
- How can the .eappxbundle file be opened, edited or printed?
- How can I convert .eappxbundle files to another format?
- Where can I find the specifications for .eappxbundle?
- Which MIME-type is associated with the .eappxbundle extension?
We hope you find this page helpful and a valuable resource!
1 extension(s) and 0 alias(es) found in database
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Encrypted App Bundle Package
EAPPXBUNDLE file is a Microsoft Windows 8.1 Encrypted App Bundle Package. An app package is a container based on the Open Packing Conventions (OPC) standard. Windows 8.1 introduces the app bundle (or .appxbundle package) to help optimize the packaging and distribution of a Windows Store app and resource packages to users.
Other types of files may also use the .eappxbundle file extension.
The .eappxbundle file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
We found the following similar file extensions in our database:
Can't open a .eappxbundle file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Table of Contents
- Details of the .eappxbundle file extension
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Encrypted App Bundle Package
- .eappxbundle file converters
- .eappxbundle file related errors
Windows cannot open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it...
If you don't know how to set the .eappxbundle file association, check the FAQ.
Can I change the extension of files?
Changing the filename extension of a file is not a good idea. When you change a file's extension, you change the way programs on your computer read the file. The problem is, changing the file extension does not change the file format.
If you have helpful information about the .eappxbundle file extension, write to us!