Details of the .sims2skin file extension
The table below provides useful information about the .sims2skin file extension. It answers questions such as:
- What is the .sims2skin file?
- What program do I need to open a .sims2skin file?
- How can the .sims2skin file be opened, edited or printed?
- Where can I find the specifications for .sims2skin?
- Which MIME-type is associated with the .sims2skin extension?
- How can I convert .sims2skin files to another format?
- What are other, similar filename extensions to .sims2skin?
We hope you find this page helpful and a valuable resource!
1 extension(s) and 0 alias(es) found in database
The Sims 2 Skin Data
SIMS2SKIN file is a The Sims 2 Skin Data. The Sims 2 is a 2004 strategic life simulation video game developed by Maxis.
Other types of files may also use the .sims2skin file extension.
Can't open a .sims2skin file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Table of Contents
Windows cannot open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it...
If you don't know how to set the .sims2skin file association, check the FAQ.
Can I change the extension of files?
Changing the filename extension of a file is not a good idea. When you change a file's extension, you change the way programs on your computer read the file. The problem is, changing the file extension does not change the file format.
If you have helpful information about the .sims2skin file extension, write to us!