Details of the .plmxml file extension
The table below provides useful information about the .plmxml file extension. It answers questions such as:
- What is the .plmxml file?
- What program do I need to open a .plmxml file?
- How can the .plmxml file be opened, edited or printed?
- Where can I find the specifications for .plmxml?
- Which MIME-type is associated with the .plmxml extension?
- How can I convert .plmxml files to another format?
- What are other, similar filename extensions to .plmxml?
We hope you find this page helpful and a valuable resource!
1 extension(s) and 0 alias(es) found in database
Siemens PLM XML Data
PLMXML file is a Siemens PLM XML Data. PLM XML is an emerging Siemens PLM Software format for facilitating product lifecycle interoperability using XML.
Other types of files may also use the .plmxml file extension.
Can't open a .plmxml file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Table of Contents
Windows cannot open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it...
If you don't know how to set the .plmxml file association, check the FAQ.
Can I change the extension of files?
Changing the filename extension of a file is not a good idea. When you change a file's extension, you change the way programs on your computer read the file. The problem is, changing the file extension does not change the file format.
If you have helpful information about the .plmxml file extension, write to us!