Details of the .olk14event file extension
The table below provides useful information about the .olk14event file extension. It answers questions such as:
- What is the .olk14event file?
- What program do I need to open a .olk14event file?
- How can the .olk14event file be opened, edited or printed?
- Where can I find the specifications for .olk14event?
- Which MIME-type is associated with the .olk14event extension?
- How can I convert .olk14event files to another format?
- What are other, similar filename extensions to .olk14event?
We hope you find this page helpful and a valuable resource!
1 extension(s) and 0 alias(es) found in database
Microsoft Office Outlook for Mac Events Data
OLK14EVENT file is a Microsoft Office Outlook for Mac Events Data. Microsoft Office for Mac is a suite of desktop productivity applications that is designed to work specifically with the Mac operating system.
Other types of files may also use the .olk14event file extension.
Can't open a .olk14event file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Table of Contents
Windows cannot open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it...
If you don't know how to set the .olk14event file association, check the FAQ.
Can I change the extension of files?
Changing the filename extension of a file is not a good idea. When you change a file's extension, you change the way programs on your computer read the file. The problem is, changing the file extension does not change the file format.
If you have helpful information about the .olk14event file extension, write to us!