Details of the .vsscc file extension
The table below provides useful information about the .vsscc file extension. It answers questions such as:
- What is the .vsscc file?
- What program do I need to open a .vsscc file?
- How can the .vsscc file be opened, edited or printed?
- Where can I find the specifications for .vsscc?
- Which MIME-type is associated with the .vsscc extension?
- How can I convert .vsscc files to another format?
- What are other, similar filename extensions to .vsscc?
We hope you find this page helpful and a valuable resource!
1 extension(s) and 0 alias(es) found in database
Visual Studio Solution Source Control Temporary File
VSSCC file is a Visual Studio Solution Source Control Temporary File. When a solution is opened from source control, a .vsscc file that exists only in the source control database, is created locally in a temporary file. This file contains the path from the solution connection folder to the solution file. This file is temporary and the local copy is deleted when the "Open from Source Control" operation has completed.
Other types of files may also use the .vsscc file extension.
Can't open a .vsscc file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Table of Contents
- Details of the .vsscc file extension
- Visual Studio Solution Source Control Temporary File
- .vsscc file converters
- .vsscc file related errors
Windows cannot open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it...
If you don't know how to set the .vsscc file association, check the FAQ.
If you have helpful information about the .vsscc file extension, write to us!