Details of the .vbproj file extension
The table below provides useful information about the .vbproj file extension. It answers questions such as:
- What is the .vbproj file?
- What program do I need to open a .vbproj file?
- How can the .vbproj file be opened, edited or printed?
- Where can I find the specifications for .vbproj?
- Which MIME-type is associated with the .vbproj extension?
- How can I convert .vbproj files to another format?
- What are other, similar filename extensions to .vbproj?
We hope you find this page helpful and a valuable resource!
1 extension(s) and 0 alias(es) found in database
Visual Studio .NET Visual Basic Project
VBPROJ file is a Visual Studio .NET Visual Basic Project.
Other types of files may also use the .vbproj file extension.
The .vbproj file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
We found the following similar file extensions in our database:
Can't open a .vbproj file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Table of Contents
Windows cannot open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it...
If you don't know how to set the .vbproj file association, check the FAQ.
If you have helpful information about the .vbproj file extension, write to us!