Details of the .snippet file extension
The table below provides useful information about the .snippet file extension. It answers questions such as:
- What is the .snippet file?
- What program do I need to open a .snippet file?
- How can the .snippet file be opened, edited or printed?
- Where can I find the specifications for .snippet?
- Which MIME-type is associated with the .snippet extension?
- How can I convert .snippet files to another format?
- What are other, similar filename extensions to .snippet?
We hope you find this page helpful and a valuable resource!
1 extension(s) and 0 alias(es) found in database
Visual Studio IntelliSense Code Snippet
SNIPPET file is a Visual Studio IntelliSense Code Snippet. IntelliSense Code Snippets are XML files with a .snippet file name extension that adhere to the IntelliSense Code Snippet XML schema.
Other types of files may also use the .snippet file extension.
Can't open a .snippet file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Table of Contents
Windows cannot open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it...
If you don't know how to set the .snippet file association, check the FAQ.
If you have helpful information about the .snippet file extension, write to us!