Details of the .sfcache file extension
The table below provides useful information about the .sfcache file extension. It answers questions such as:
- What is the .sfcache file?
- What program do I need to open a .sfcache file?
- How can the .sfcache file be opened, edited or printed?
- Where can I find the specifications for .sfcache?
- Which MIME-type is associated with the .sfcache extension?
- How can I convert .sfcache files to another format?
- What are other, similar filename extensions to .sfcache?
We hope you find this page helpful and a valuable resource!
1 extension(s) and 0 alias(es) found in database
Microsoft Windows ReadyBoost File
SFCACHE file is a Microsoft Windows ReadyBoost File. ReadyBoost is a component of Microsoft Windows. It works by using flash memory, a USB pen drive, SD card, CompactFlash, external hard drive or any kind of portable flash mass storage system as a drive for disk cache.
Other types of files may also use the .sfcache file extension.
Can't open a .sfcache file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Table of Contents
Windows cannot open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it...
If you don't know how to set the .sfcache file association, check the FAQ.
If you have helpful information about the .sfcache file extension, write to us!