Details of the .rpmsg file extension
The table below provides useful information about the .rpmsg file extension. It answers questions such as:
- What is the .rpmsg file?
- What program do I need to open a .rpmsg file?
- How can the .rpmsg file be opened, edited or printed?
- Where can I find the specifications for .rpmsg?
- Which MIME-type is associated with the .rpmsg extension?
- How can I convert .rpmsg files to another format?
- What are other, similar filename extensions to .rpmsg?
We hope you find this page helpful and a valuable resource!
1 extension(s) and 0 alias(es) found in database
Microsoft Restricted Permission Message
RPMSG file is a Microsoft Restricted Permission Message. A restricted-permission message can only be viewed by the intended recipient and is subject to restrictions on printing, editing, or copying much like a rights-managed HTML file.
Other types of files may also use the .rpmsg file extension.
Can't open a .rpmsg file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Table of Contents
Windows cannot open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it...
If you don't know how to set the .rpmsg file association, check the FAQ.
If you have helpful information about the .rpmsg file extension, write to us!