Details of the .pbxproj file extension
The table below provides useful information about the .pbxproj file extension. It answers questions such as:
- What is the .pbxproj file?
- What program do I need to open a .pbxproj file?
- How can the .pbxproj file be opened, edited or printed?
- Where can I find the specifications for .pbxproj?
- Which MIME-type is associated with the .pbxproj extension?
- How can I convert .pbxproj files to another format?
- What are other, similar filename extensions to .pbxproj?
We hope you find this page helpful and a valuable resource!
1 extension(s) and 0 alias(es) found in database
Apple Project Builder Xcode Project
PBXPROJ file is an Apple Project Builder Xcode Project. Xcode is a suite of tools, developed by Apple, for developing software for Mac OS X and iOS.
Other types of files may also use the .pbxproj file extension.
The .pbxproj file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
Can't open a .pbxproj file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Table of Contents
Windows cannot open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it...
If you don't know how to set the .pbxproj file association, check the FAQ.
If you have helpful information about the .pbxproj file extension, write to us!