Details of the .graffle file extension
The table below provides useful information about the .graffle file extension. It answers questions such as:
- What is the .graffle file?
- What program do I need to open a .graffle file?
- How can the .graffle file be opened, edited or printed?
- Where can I find the specifications for .graffle?
- Which MIME-type is associated with the .graffle extension?
- How can I convert .graffle files to another format?
- What are other, similar filename extensions to .graffle?
We hope you find this page helpful and a valuable resource!
1 extension(s) and 0 alias(es) found in database
GRAFFLE file is an OmniGraffle Drawing. OmniGraffle is a diagramming application made by The Omni Group. OmniGraffle is built only for Mac OS X and the iPad.
Other types of files may also use the .graffle file extension.
Can't open a .graffle file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Table of Contents
Windows cannot open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it...
If you don't know how to set the .graffle file association, check the FAQ.
If you have helpful information about the .graffle file extension, write to us!