Details of the .csdproj file extension
The table below provides useful information about the .csdproj file extension. It answers questions such as:
- What is the .csdproj file?
- What program do I need to open a .csdproj file?
- How can the .csdproj file be opened, edited or printed?
- Where can I find the specifications for .csdproj?
- Which MIME-type is associated with the .csdproj extension?
- How can I convert .csdproj files to another format?
- What are other, similar filename extensions to .csdproj?
We hope you find this page helpful and a valuable resource!
1 extension(s) and 0 alias(es) found in database
Visual Studio .NET Visual C# Smart Device Project
CSDPROJ file is a Visual Studio .NET Visual C# Smart Device Project (Windows CE-based smart devices such as Pocket PCs and Smartphones).
Other types of files may also use the .csdproj file extension.
The .csdproj file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
We found the following similar file extensions in our database:
Can't open a .csdproj file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Table of Contents
Windows cannot open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it...
If you don't know how to set the .csdproj file association, check the FAQ.
If you have helpful information about the .csdproj file extension, write to us!